Tuesday, September 18, 2007

inspired


inspired to create this layout after talking to my aunt Karen. She was telling my about this Jimmy Buffett song and how my uncle Steve was going to play it at his birthday this year.... unfortunatly he never got that chance, so I put the lyrics on my page about my birthday as a shout out to him.

love this paper by jenni bowlin. the large diecut paper is actually cream on the inside, but i put a hambly overlay on top to brighten it up.

i promised Karen I would post this so she could see the final outcome. enjoy.
off to watch Big brother finale...

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Love it! The border is my favorite part.

RachelDenbow said...

So pretty!!!

Debbi said...

LOVe that title. May have to "lift" it some year.

kat said...

very cool. i love uncle steve. and you too.