Thursday, April 10, 2008

camera fixed...check!

not sure what was wrong with it but we are working fine now...

here is one of the yummy finds i got in alameda last weekend. a vintage yo-yo quilt isn't it lovely? courtney and i split the cost and ripped her in half. can't wait to cut it up and play.


also a quick banner i made last night for our living room. this has been on mind all the time especially since the 5 year anniversary of the war and all.... hopefully it will come soon.

oh, the banner was just some XL chipboard that i painted and glittered and stung onto some tulle... quick and simple decor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you! i used some yo-yos today!! can't wait to show ya!
let's play again soon. xxoo, cort

Debbi said...

Super fun. I am seriously loving that quilt BTW. Great find.

Debbi said...

Super fun. I am seriously loving that quilt BTW. Great find.

Kendra said...

My MIL has a yo-yo quilt that her aunt made and I LOVE it. One of my favorite quilts I've ever seen. Hope you enjoy yours!