Monday, April 7, 2008

IRL!

it was a splendid weekend! while i was at work all 3 days i still got to sneak in some fun time.
went to the alameda antique fair on sunday with my lovely friend courtney... a friend who i met via SIStv.
we've been planning this trip for a while but too bad KL had to bail due to sick kiddos and husbands with midterms. bummer.
but the good news was the beautiful Rachel was in the bay and headed to the fair too, so we all met up for some shopping and talking. she is as sweet as can be and has the most adorable family. seriously they are picture perfect.
pictures, ahh yes pictures, so i would have some but when i got to the fair my dumb camera wasn't working. all i have it this one via rachel's camera and a polorid of court (which i will share as soon as my camera is back up and running... errghghgh!)


also scored some wonderful finds. will share those too when said mentioned dumb camera is fixed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time this weekend!

"Hello Lady"

Love it!

Unknown said...

Yay for Rachel and her family! I met them too and my pics arent so great kinda dark but she was sooo adorable and sweet! You know i am gonna scrap them anyway lol! :)

Mandi Johnson said...

Sounds like you girls had a lovely time!

Debbi said...

How flippin fun was that? I wish I could have been there too. Sounds super fab.