Friday, July 13, 2007

and the winner is....



mellymel said...
i anonymously sent a vera bradley scarf to a woman at church who is losing her hair to chemo. the wool hat she had on last Sunday just looked too warm.
i love doing stuff like that when i can. this is a cool idea for a RAK.

according to a random drawing.....

pm me your address via SIS Mellymel!
congrats!

you guys did some awesome stuff... makes ya feel good huh?

okay this one just cracked me up tooo much! sorry you didn't win Kacy, but you are my sister and you can get free coffee when ever you want!
kacy g. said...
Probably wont compare to all the others here, everyone seems like such great people. but today on my walk with cowboy we picked up a pile of poop that was right on the sidewalk and was not even ours (or his actually since I dont partake to pooping on sidewalk). Anyway it was in front of this old lady's house and I felt bad because nobody wants to come home to a steaming pile right in their walkway, and no elderly woman should have to stoop down to clean it up. I dont blame the pooper though because CB has tricked me twice this week on walks by "going" 2x when I only had one bag. Ohwell, Sh*t happens! :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

LMAO Poop happens! I'm sorry but that was stinkin hilarious...pun intended!

Congrat MellyMel!

Debbi said...

I would like to congratulate ALL of the participants. You all did such amazing things. Everyone deserves Starbucks in my eyes.

Anonymous said...

love reading everyone's raks. very inspiring. your sister sounds like a trip!
mel